banner customer service

ATO Excise Information

Ethanol is a regulated product by the ATO (Australian Tax Office).

All undenatured and certain partly denatured ethanol products require a permit for purchase.

Permits may be applied for via the ATO. We require a copy of your excise permit to be able to supply.

To find out more about ATO Excise - concessional spirits.  click here

If you would like information about Fuel Ethanol Excise. click here